Reports to VP of Technology
The Full Stack Engineer at iCapital Network will work end-to-end on new Features, Enhancements, and Defect Resolution on the core iCapital Platform. You will work closely with our Product Management team throughout the software development process, detailing requirements, reviewing work in progress, and addressing issues found via manual test efforts.
On a daily basis, your work will include:
• Backend development in Ruby (2.0) and Rails (4.2.7)
• Frontend development in AngularJS 1.x or other front end framework we may adopt in the future
• Unit and integration test development using RSpec, Cucumber, and Capybara
• Active participation in daily (9:30am) stand up meetings
• Active participation in Peer Code Reviews as part of our standard SDLC and Change Management Process
• 5+ years of Full Stack, web-based application development
• 2+ years of development experience with Ruby on Rails
• 2+ years of development experience with AngularJS or another modern front end framework
• 5+ years of HTML / CSS development
• 2+ years of test automation development in a Ruby on Rails environment
• Demonstrated understanding of relational database concepts and modeling practices
• Ability to work in an Agile / Kanban methodology
• Ability to work independently or as part of a group effort, as required
• Solid problem solving ability
• Excellent communication skills
• Collaborative approach to software development
About iCapital Network
iCapital Network is opening the world of alternative investments to qualified investors and their financial advisors through the development of a highly innovative technology and solutions platform for alternative asset managers. Our founding team has a diverse background of developing and managing software and data businesses. We are well funded by top tier investment banks and private placement firms and have a highly energetic team.
Send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org referencing Full Stack Engineer in the subject line.