We are looking for a multi-discipline designer to help us in creating amazing user experiences. The ideal candidate would employ their skills in information interface design, architecture, interaction and visual design skills to achieve a simple, modern experience. They would have an eye for clean visual design, recognize good UX from the bad, and value collaboration and solving fun problems, especially in the realm of simplifying the complex. As VP of UX Design the candidate would work to establish the tone, methods, processes for design team and work closely with product managers and developers to make sure the design is realized and is most impactful.
• Lead User Experience and Graphics Design for new product features and improvements on existing functionality for iCapital’s platform
• Convert business objectives into user interactions, flows and design UIs that are both easy-to-use and stunning
• Promote a standard design language and brand within the product
• Create wireframes, customer journeys, comps and wireframes; contribute towards collectively reviewing all such design work
• Manage multiple concurrent requests and requirements, working closely with product managers, developers and other key stakeholders to deliver best-in-class digital products
• Stay up-to-date on methods, tools, best practices and trends and apply where appropriate to the team
• Actively participate in the testing cycle of new products and features
• Step outside the design realm when appropriate to contribute to the team and overall company mission
• Bachelor's Degree (BA or BFA) with 5+ years of visual/web design experience; evidence of deep industry and functional knowledge
• Solid understanding of major design applications
• History of teamwork and willingness to roll up sleeves and get the job done
• Strong interpersonal and presentation skills; proven ability to influence and communicate effectively
• Experience in financial technology
Send resumes to email@example.com referencing Vice President, User Experience Design in the subject line.